Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Monday, March 16, 2009

The Conspiracy Zone Supports Barbara Hartwell



A few months ago, I received a letter by post from Joe Lanier of Denver, Colorado. Joe said that he had been a regular reader of my work since 2002.

Since I don't have a public e-mail address, postal mail is the only way to contact me. And there's a good reason I don't have a public e-mail address: too many curiosity seekers, busybodies and even crazies, seem to have nothing better to do with their time than hitting the SEND! button every time they get a bee in their bonnet over something I have written; and being a recluse, for the most part I really just want to be left alone.

And as I have stated many times, my reports are FYI: readers may make of them what they will.

But anyway, I have found that people who take the time to write to me by post tend to be the more serious, stable types. Sometimes I get letters from people who simply want to express their appreciation for me and my work. And being that it is often a thankless task exposing government-sponsored criminals, corruption and cover-ups, year in year out (and for no remuneration except the occasional donations) it always gives me a lift to know that my work has made a difference in someone's life.

In his letter, Joe also told me that he had been in media for many years.

Here's a brief statement from Joe's website:

Joe has been a part of the Radio and Television media for over 20 years covering professional sports.

In 1990, Joe took a job at the CBS affiliate KLST in San Angelo, Texas as a sports anchor where he hosted, edited and anchored the 5:00pm and 6:00pm local sportscasts which were the highest rated in the nation. He spent alot of the summer months in San Antonio, Texas where he covered the Dallas Cowboys training camp.

Because of his sports background, he continued to get offers in television. Joe decided in 1996 to take a job as the Sports Director at the top rated ABC affiliate in Eugene, Oregon at KDRV where he hosted the 4:00pm, 5:00pm and 6:00pm sportscasts. Then Joe’s career path took him back to his hometown, where he also hosted a conspiracy segment exposing the deceptions of the government and media. The show was a big hit and he made so many contacts with people that have first hand information of the corruption in the U.S. government. Joe said he has witnessed the deception and lies the mainstream media has been a part of for so many years that he thought it was now important to tell the world about it in a medium that is not censored and the internet is now the perfect medium to do so.     

Joe included a link to his website in his letter to me. I perused the site and I liked what I saw. So when Joe asked me if he could feature some of my articles on his site, I readily agreed to his proposal.

Joe also noticed (how could anyone not?) that the search engines were overflowing with pseudo-reports, just chock-full of libelous falsehoods about Barbara Hartwell. Being outraged and disgusted by all of what, through his own spiritual/intellectual discernment, he knew to be lies, he wanted to do what he could to support me and to expose the liars and government shills.

Thank you, Joe Lanier, from the bottom of my heart, and God bless you.
**********************************
 
SUPPORTED BY DONATIONS: If you find the reports on this website valuable and/or simply because you care, please consider making a donation. All donations, in the form of Christian charity or love gifts, are greatly appreciated and are my only source of material support. No amount is too small, you are helping more than you know.  
 
Thank you for your consideration and God bless you. 
Barbara Hartwell, Sovereign Child of God, Believer in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.